Please note that the state of New Jersey requires masks for all patients and visitors to medical offices regardless of their vaccination status.
During this unprecedented time, University Urology Associates of New Jersey (UUANJ), has implemented several safeguards and taken extra precautions to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff while we continue to deliver the most advanced urological care. As restrictions on in-person consultations and elective surgeries are relaxed, it is important for all of us to transition to a “new normal” while maintaining the highest level of caution.
We have implemented the following safeguards to mitigate the risks to our patients and staff:
- A pre-screening questionnaire must be completed for all patients.
- All patients and clinical employees are screened with non-contact infrared thermometers.
- Testing patients who are undergoing any urological surgical procedure for the virus.
- Following strict social and physical distancing measures such as spacing patients at least six feet apart in our waiting areas and minimizing time wait-times.
- Prohibiting visitors with the exception of patients unable to consent to treatment on their own. Patient companions will be asked to wait in the car
- Enhancing our rigorous cleaning and disinfecting practices, concentrating on frequently touched surfaces, exam rooms, and doorknobs.
- Mandating a mask or face covering for all patients, visitors, and clinical employees while in our facility, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
Immediate in-person and telehealth appointments are available with our urologists.
Thank you for trusting us with your urological care.