**CANDIDATE MUST HAVE MEDICAL OFFICE EXPERIENCE**
Bilingual: English & Spanish a Plus.
Busy Urological Practice looking for a medical receptionist to work in our offices: Toms River, NJ; Hamilton, NJ; Howell, NJ and Freehold, NJ
Responsibilities and Duties
Handle all receptionist duties including:
- checking in patients
- answering the telephone
- verifying insurance information
- making and confirming appointments
- maintaining office appearance
- opening and closing the office
- maintaining office supplies as needed
- working with the EMR
- checking-out patients
Qualifications and Skills
- Customer Service Oriented Personality.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year of Medical Office Experience.
- Must have own transportation.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organizational skills, initiative, follow-through and the ability to meet deadlines. Experienced and professional when dealing with the public and clients.
- Proficient oral and written communication including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Working knowledge of Medical Coding/Medical Terminology a Plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish a Plus.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan
- Company provided uniforms
- Progressive work environment
Go to all jobs