Looking for a Medical Assistant for a busy Urology practice.
- Full-Time Position
- Candidate must be willing to travel to any of the four offices and must be certified.
- Primary office for this candidate will be in Monmouth County.
- We are looking for self-motivated professional individuals with attention to detail and a desire to in a fast pace setting.
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Ideal candidate has: 2+ years of experience
- Urology Experience is a big PLUS
- Customer Service Oriented Personality.
- Bilingual English & Spanish a plus
- Must have own transportation.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
- Good organizational skills, initiative, follow-through and the ability to meet deadlines. Experienced and professional when dealing with the public and clients.
- Proficient oral and written communication including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan
Job Type: Full-time
Go to all jobs